Get your Sewing Machine Driving Licence in this fun and really original one-off class, it does not matter if you do not have a machine (Yet !) this is aimed to get you right on track and you will leave wanting to sew, sew much, boys girls all love this class !
In our 2.5 hour class we:
- Explain all the basic bits of the machine
- Learn how to set up and thread the machine
- Learn the basic stitches you need to sew in straight lines, pivot and turn corners and use some of the decorative stitches
- Using our skills we make a simple project
- A one-off class, we regularly run these classes
£35 per person includes materials and you get £5 off your next class too
This workshops runs regularly during the school holidays and mid-term, call us to find out when it’s next on.