If you mix colours the dabber sponge will change colour into something you may not like brown or mushy green! Simply squeeze and drag the dabber a few times on kitchen roll until the colour comes out clean. Watch our videos and get some help in creating your Fab Dab Do designs.
Since 2015 our studio has hosted over 1,000 parties and workshops, so it’s fair to say we know what works and what doesn’t with groups of children. We have loved seeing the infectious delight children experience when being creative, and we are keen to spread the fun further and reach more young people. So, after […]
- Pick a couple of dates – plan early!
- Run it yourself or book a party host
- Send out invites/set up a WhatsApp group
- Decide together on the FAB DAB DO stencil kit theme
- No party bags needed – there’s a box kit for everyone
- Chase for response and final numbers
- Buy food, drinks & decorations to match your theme
- BINGO! YOUR DONE