Leaving Your Child
Our sessions are for children to attend alone (or with friends & siblings). Parents do not usually attend, unless they are part of our Time Together Sessions. Time Together are a selection of classes that the child chooses to do with an adult of their choice to spend quality time together. Prices are based on 1 Child and 1 Adult.
We understand it can be a daunting time leaving your child but rest assured at Splatter Make they will be having lots of fun making new friends! If you or your child feels nervous, is shy or hasn’t been separated before, please talk to our team as we have plans in place for these situations. If on the day the situation arises, we advise its best to go into the class with your child for the first 5 minutes, to settle them in and then leave the studio, you can wait with us but we ask you not to keep peeking in or returning to the room as this will be upsetting for all the children. We will absolutely bring your child out to you if they are upset. All of our teachers are experienced in teaching children and are enhanced DBS checked. Whilst we do not have to be OFSTED registered we do try to follow their guidelines, along with the Early Years Framework
Credit Options & Gift Vouchers (Inc. Childminder Credit)
You can purchase credit for yourself, your friend or even your childminder to spend with us. Contact us to book.
Our age guides for classes are just that, overlapping years are absolutely fine, we are always happy to have a chat with you and find the most suitable class.
Settling Your Child
We understand it can be a daunting time leaving your child but rest assured at Splatter Make they will be having lots of fun making new friends! If you or your child feels nervous, is shy or hasn’t been separated before, please talk to our team as we have plans in place for these situations.
Parents ask us lots of questions, so hopefully this will answer some questions you may have!
- Child Safety is our top priority.
- All our teachers are DBS checked.
- A First Aider is on site at ALL times.
- All our studios have fob entry, to ensure no unauthorised access.
- We have a no photography policy for other parents. If we take photos, we check if you have signed our consent form.
- Whilst we do not need to be OFSTED registered we do mostly follow the EYFSÂ for more information just ask our team.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is There Parking Onsite?
We are conveniently located in the Beckenham Spa grounds, so there is plenty of pay and display parking on site and in the side roads.
The charges within the Beckenham Spa grounds are:
Monday to Friday 07.30 -Â 19.30
Saturday 07.30 -Â 17.00
Sunday 7.30 -Â 16.00
Â£1.10 per hour, with a maxiumum stay of 4 hours.
Its worth noting our class durations, but note we can run over if momentum has taken hold and we do ask you arrive 10-15 minutes before your class is due to start.
Can I Register in Advance?
Absolutely and we encourage you to do so!
What Should I Bring or Wear?
Unless your booking confirmation email asks you specifically to bring something along to the class, all you need to bring is yourself!
But please note:
- Please wear appropriate footwear (no flip flops, open toes shoes or wheelie trainers).
- Please wear appropriate clothing (no short shorts).
- If you have long hair, please bring a hairband so that you can put your hair back.
- Please put your child in clothes that you don’t mind getting messy or dirty, sometimes you may want to bring something to change into and a bag to carry home any pictures / take homes.
- We do advise you to remove shoes before any messy play session.
We’ve got everything else covered. Including tea!