This website (the “Site”) is operated by Chirpy Thoughts Limited trading as Splatter Make (the “Company”), a company registered in England and Wales, with its registered office at The Mansion House, Beckenham Place Park, Beckenham Hill Road, BR3 1SY. Company Number: 9273116.
Chirpy Thoughts Limited trading as Splatter Make are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chirpy Thoughts Limited trading as Splatter Make may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Parent/Guardian Name
- Children’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Allergies, special learning requirements, mobility restrictions
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us
- Data relating to any purchases of services and/goods such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the services and/or goods you have purchased and keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To communicate with you directly as a customers
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, if you have asked us to, using the email address which you have provided.
We do not collect
Sensitive data that refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
If we’re concerned about someone’s safety
If someone is at serious risk of harm, there might be a specialist service that can help you better than we can. If we think someone is at risk of harm we cannot promise not to speak with someone appropriate about it, this may be an advisor with experience of dealing with a particular issue, the police or social services.
Where we store your data
- Within our website back-end
- In Mind Body
- In Mailchimp
- When making a purchase, your information is passed through our payment gateway [PayPal]
How long we store your information depends on the purpose of collection.
Information stored on our website back-end will be deleted after 2 years. Internal records will be purged after 2 years. Mailing list records will be kept until you unsubscribe.
Your data may be accessible to our web development team during any work required on the website. We will have contracts in place to protect your data, and ensure the development team are GDPR compliant.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.