Oral Storytelling and Storytelling Workshops
Splatt Theatre Company will visit your school and tell tales which compliment your curriculum or themed learning: Under the sea, giants, journeys, forests, beasts and of course all the well-loved traditional tales for young children. We will run workshops which develop children’s speaking and listening through their own oral storytellings.
Children will learn through engagement in physical landscapes, soundscapes, chants and rhymes.
Our storytelling workshops will develop your children’s learning and experiences through:
- Enriching their vocabulary
- Developing their Speaking and Listening
- Engaging them in imaginative & possibility thinking
- Embedding in them linguistic structures that will enhance their writing over time
- Introducing them to different cultures and beliefs
Our storytelling workshops will be led by Sarah Hall is a professional South London Storyteller who trained at Arts Educational Schools London.
To discuss your curriculum needs and find out rates for a half or full school Storytelling days and Storytelling workshops please contact Sarah: